From 09 to 12 of October, you will discover the future vision of interiors at Metamorfik House, a meta exhibition by TAPIS Studio during the Decorex 2022.
The biggest fair in Europe is almost here. From 09 to 12 of October, Olympia London will host the Decorex 2022, where interior design professionals will discover the trends for 2023 and all the news from the design world. TAPIS Studio, alongside HOMMÉS Studio and ACH Collection, will be there in booth G144, presenting the Metamorfik house, a meta exhibition that will show the future vision of interiors.
The exhibition follows the success of Chromatik House at Milan Design Week, where TAPIS Studio, together with HOMMÉS Studio and ACH Collection, explored the metaversion of a traditional home with a futuristic shape – blending the virtual and on-site experience. For Decorex 2022, the studio promises to expand the experience to present the future vision of interiors.
At booth G144, Metamorfik house will showcase incredible rugs, versatile and chameleonic furniture, and decorative objects. The experience of feeling and manipulating iconic designs with high-end finishes will be expanded by a VR experience in the metaverse, where the visitors will explore other design styles.
Metamorfik house is not just one exhibition but multiple experiences to bring the future vision of interiors. The exhibition invites design professionals to find the design style that matches their personality while playing with endless customization options and experiencing new styles.
METAMORFIK HOUSE – the future vision of interiors
‘Metamorfik’ denotes the boldness of living a mixed reality, where the living experience goes beyond what’s touchable and visible. The booth G144 at Decorex 2022 will be the starting point of an endless experience – where the visitors will discover a world of possibilities with different styles.
From Metamorfik to Neo, NeoGothic, NeoCraft, NeoSymbolism, and NeoModernism, each experience aims to highlight some essential characteristics for the future vision of interiors.
- Neo: aims to express a modern, kind, and comprehensive glance into art movements and design styles that are still relevant and refreshing nowadays.
- NeoGothic: will provide a refreshing look into art deco design and art deco furniture.
- NeoCraft: represent the desire to preserve and spread the best of the manufacturing industry.
- NeoSymbolism: advocates that objects are stories, dreams, and memories with different colors, shapes, and whimsical cultural features.
- NeoModernism: aims to show that the future vision of interiors is beyond physical objects with distinctive perspectives of design, art, fashion, and culture.
HOUSE OF HOMMÉS
Metamorfik House exhibition showcases the brands of HOUSE OF HOMMÉS, which is the home of four bold and unique design brands that share the same vision – to deliver essential designer furniture, bold decor objects, luxe pet accessories, and stylish rugs for ultra-modern interiors, paying particular attention to how they fit in the same space.
- TAPIS Studio is a vanguardist rug brand with eye-catching rugs that please all senses, last a lifetime, and meet the needs of every room, every style, and everyone.
- HOMMÉS Studio is a design studio that creates unique furniture design, lighting, and decor accessories.
- ACH Collection offers spontaneous and extraordinary decor objects and homeware aligned with the philosophy of turning your home lifestyle into your unique experience of living.
- ACH4Pets is a love letter to pets with comfortable and stylish accessories that pair our furry friend’s well-being with the owner’s lifestyle and décor taste.
Known as one of the most important interior design conferences in Europe, Decorex has served as a meeting place and a venue for commercial transactions for interior designers since 1978. It is an international trade show for interior design, featuring a full display of furniture, lighting, floor coverings, and wall coverings. At Decorex, interior designers and architects can see the newest trends in the interior design world.
A dedicated team looks forward to welcoming you to the Metamorfik House during Decorex 2022, where we will present our collections and trade conditions and answer all your questions. Click on the image below and book a meeting with us.